Housekeeping Manager ($500 Sign On Bonus)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $46,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Housekeeping Manager - Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Manage housekeeping operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards.
This position receives a $500 Sign On BonusCompensation:
$46,000 - $50,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas and grounds for cleanliness, appearance and safety.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services and resolve guests’ complaints and concerns.
- Prepare schedules based upon occupancy and assign duties to associates.
- Take inventory and submit periodic inventory orders to insure supplies are purchased in a timely manner.
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions.
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Comply with HHM internal audit standards pertaining to key control and risk management areas (I.E. lost and found, key control, guest room safety).
- Maintain departmental expenses in line with budget as described by General Manager.
- Ensure compliance with specific brand standards.
- Be aware of and communicate service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits; follow MSDS and OSHA standards; wear protective safety equipment and participate in safety committees as directed.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year previous housekeeping supervisor experience required.
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.
AddressLone Tree, CO
HousekeepingView all jobs at HHM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?