HHM Facility Management Milledgeville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Cleaning Specialist to join the HHM Facility Management team. Our Cleaning Specialist disinfects, cleans and actively maintains the assigned facilities to support our customers.
HHM Facility Management has been providing exceptional maintenance services to American industries for over 22 years. We've developed advanced methods to streamline the maintenance process so our customers can focus on their business, and we take care of the rest.
- Paid Time Off
- Company Provided Cell Phone (for business & personal Use)
- Company Provided Route Vehicle, Gas Card or Mileage Reimbursement (dependent on site assignment)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Performs general cleaning in the common areas of the building.
- May perform minor repairs and maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, restocking paper towels, tissue and other supplies.
- Assists in cleaning and sanitizing restrooms, kitchens, break areas, and cafeteria.
- Ensures heating and cooling systems are operational.
- Maintains a neat and orderly supply room; ensures cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
- May perform pressure washing, painting, patching holes, quality inspections, supply inventory, window cleaning, and biohazard cleanup and trash removal.
- May use powered equipment such as golf carts, vacuum cleaners, leaf blowers, and fogging machines.
- Assists in examining the facility for safety hazards; additional services that are needed, reports deficiencies to supervisor.
- Responsible to secure keys and security badges issued.
- Maintain customer and company confidentiality.
- Maintain professional and courteous relationship with coworkers and the customer.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in similar industry preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, crouching.
- Must be able to lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, reach, push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- May be subjected to varying levels of noise, air quality, lighting, and exposure to the elements.
- Will provide sanitation and disinfecting services such as Covid19 deep cleaning, electrostatic fogging, etc.
- Will have contact with chemicals commonly used in the janitorial industry
- Will have contact with latex products including gloves.
HHM Facility Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. HHM Facility Management, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
HHM Facility Management
Real EstateView all jobs at HHM Facility Management