Restaurant Manager - Full Service - Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a hardworking, service minded leader with a real passion for the hospitality industry?
Are you looking to take a step towards building your restaurant manager career, instead of just working a job?
We need extraordinary leaders like you to apply for this full service restaurant management position in Albuquerque, NM
As a Restaurant Manager, your experience and leadership skills will head up some of the nations leading restaurant venues and staff, while building a strong team of your own and continuing to advance your restaurant career. From daily operations to marketing and sales, we have opportunities for career growth waiting for you.
You will own the responsibilities for the restaurant staff in daily tasks, train, and develop them into assets of your team. Use creativity and communication to build a loyal customer base, and increase sales. You will also be responsible for typical restaurant manager duties including creating a safe working environment for your employees and customers.
- Health Benefits
- Industry Standard Work Week (50-55 hour target)
- Attainable Bonus Program
- $40K - $50K Salary
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Practice safety as priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Coach and develop restaurant employees to build a cohesive team
- Promote, demonstrate, and lead a memorable customer restaurant experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years in Restaurant Management
- Show success in previous positions
- Be physically fit and able to regularly walk, climb, crouch and move up to 50 pounds at a time
- Be able to thrive in a quick paced environment
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and training
- Have a stable work history
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Send your resume today!
HHB Restaurant Recruiting
FoodView all jobs at HHB Restaurant Recruiting