Restaurant General Manager - Fast Casual - Washington, DC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Are you a hardworking, service-minded leader with a real passion for the hospitality industry?
- Are you looking to take a step towards building your restaurant manager career, instead of just working a job?
- We need extraordinary leaders like you to apply for this fast casual restaurant management position in Washington, DC
As a Restaurant General Manager, your experience and leadership skills will head up some of the nations leading restaurant venues and staff, while building a strong team of your own and continuing to advance your restaurant career. From daily operations to marketing and sales, we have opportunities for career growth waiting for you.
- You will own the responsibilities for the restaurant staff in daily tasks, training, and developing them into assets of your team.
- Use creativity and communication to build a loyal customer base, and increase sales.
- You will also be responsible for typical restaurant manager duties including creating a safe working environment for your employees and customers.
- Health Benefits
- Industry Standard Work Week (50-55 hour target)
- Attainable Bonus Program
- $55K - $65K Salary
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Practice safety as priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Coach and develop restaurant employees to build a cohesive team
- Promote, demonstrate, and lead a memorable customer restaurant experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years in Restaurant Management
- Show success in previous positions
- Be physically fit and able to regularly walk, climb, crouch, and move up to 50 pounds at a time
- Be able to thrive in a quick-paced environment
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication, and training
- Have a stable work history
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Apply today!
HHB Restaurant Recruiting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?