HHAeXchange is one of the healthcare industry's fastest growing healthcare software solutions providers. Founded by professionals with deep experience in software development and healthcare, our platforms are tailored for post acute payers and providers seeking innovative yet cost effective ways to provide better service to patients and to maintain a high level of compliance in response to rapidly changing market regulations.
The post acute home care industry is booming - with continued 10-15% natural growth expected over the next 20 to 30 years. HHAeXchange is poised to capitalize on that market opportunity with an innovative, market leading SaaS based solution for healthcare providers and payers. HHAeXchange currently has the dominant platform position in several state markets, connected to approximately 4,000 providers and employs over 300 professionals. A recent recapitalization of the company in December 2018 by Cressey and Company positions the company and this Position for continued rapid growth in a highly attractive industry.
This position will work out of the Miami FL branch. We are seeking a motivated and multi-talented individual with strong client service technical skills to join our Customer Service team. You will be responsible for providing contact center product support to our new and existing customers. This is a critical role that supports and interacts directly with our Home Health Agency clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Become an expert in the Company's software applications
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues by phone or e-mail to ensure the highest quality of service for our internal and external clients
- Identify and suggest opportunities for operational and product improvements
- Liaise between business and technology team members with customer-facing responsibility
- Participate in quality assurance; assure 100% client satisfaction
- Understand and manage evolving client expectations
- Review and follow up internal tickets, tasks, and/or special projects as assigned by management
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-3 years of training and supporting customers on software products preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Excellent communications skills verbal and written (Must be fluent in English)
- Strong org