Job Title: Mechanic / Installer Temp/Perm
Under the direction of the Shop Supervisor, the responsibilities of the Mechanic position include knowledge/installation of service bodies, platforms, dumps and van packages in accordance with product specifications and production schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work-related instruction.
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
- Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor/lead or maintenance
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, such as
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Able to read and interpret hydraulic diagrams
- Attention to detail in every aspect of the job
- Prefers working in a team environment
- Works and promotes a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Customer focused, quality minded and productive
- Knowledge of hoists, cranes and PTO’s.
- Master ASE
- Familiar with a variety of welding concepts, practices, and equipment
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Demonstrate willingness to work with others in a team
- Positive, willingness to learn and participate in a changing environment to reach a common goal
- Welding experience
- Computer literate
- Experience in the automotive industry
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hydraulics experiences a plus.
- 12V/low voltage electrical experience
- Electrical demands would also meet our needs.
- Trade specific secondary education
- High School diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time
- Orlando, FL 32824 (Preferred)
HH Staffing Services
Why Work Here?Property Management Company Well Established
We believe in connecting great people to great jobs. We offer the potential for full-time, permanent placement.