Off campus student housing management company is in search of a skilled and experienced marketing manager to join our rapid growing team at HH Red Stone.
This job is located in Silver Spring MD.
- Candidate must have an in-depth understanding of maintaining and increasing property traffic levels, maintain closing ratios and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
- Candidate should have a high level of energy and always demonstrate high level of professionalism.
- This candidate should possess excellent team building and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the student housing industry and working experience with Realpage is a big plus.
- This person will work closely with property staff in implementing effective sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Responsible for all activities related generating and handling traffic as well as excellent customer service compliance.
- Works with the Executive VP, operations teams and on-site property managers regularly to support, evaluate and monitor all marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Assists in copy writing/editing marketing and PR materials
- Assists in web content development
- Ensures content strategy aligns with macro marketing KPIs
- Content marketing, strong writing and editing skills are essential
- Lead our digital marketing efforts
- Plan, develop and execute digital programs and campaigns including online advertising, web site design strategy and social media,
- Create and report on ROI of online media campaigns, owning the results and impacts of our efforts, making strategies
- Understand our users, targets and competitive landscape, creating content that speaks directly to our audience and highlights our solutions
- Collaborate with operations team to ensure brand consistency across all Red Stone products
- Manage lists and campaigns to optimize contact with our clients and target users
- Provide regular and consistent feedback to the Leasing Teams with regards to phone and onsite tour performance, via phone, video conference, virtual role playing, and in person role-playing.
- Approve and monitor the execution of each properties Monthly Marketing Plan (MMP)
- Oversee marketing and leasing efforts and work to achieve 100% occupancy during lease-up
- Prepare marketing plans and develop new strategies/programs designed to meet occupancy goals
- Train leasing staff on how to market on campus and locations that students frequent
- Prepare daily and weekly leasing reports and pricing recommendations
- Ensure leasing staff complies with corporate procedures and government laws on Fair Housing
- Ensure follow up activities take place for all prospective residents
- Manage and review all lease, guarantor and data entry processes
- Generate and track traffic of prospective residents by utilizing effective marketing techniques
- Conduct all tasks necessary to close the sale, including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining the model and traffic follow up
- Ensure an adequate stock of professionally printed collateral and promotional items are on hand at all times at the sites
- Monitor and update all social media channels to promote the community
- Operates marketing activities within the confines of the marketing budget, deviating only with prior approval from VP
- Understand the needs and expectations of residents, and prospective residents
- Maintain a positive community environment for both prospective residents and associates and
- Encourage participation in on site events and activities
- · Bachelor’s degree required
- · 3 years of marketing experience, exposure to student housing
- · Strong writing and editing skills are essential
- · Meticulous attention to detail
- · Positive, “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- · Comfortable with quick turnarounds and firm deadlines
- · Analytical mindset
- · Extremely organized and able to track and document activity
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office and Marketing Tool
- · Knowledge of Graphic Design Software
- · Quick-learner and problem-solver
- · Superior customer service and communication skills
- · Must display strong leadership skills and the ability to solve day to day problems
- · Knowledge of RealPage property management software preferred
- The Marketing Manager candidate must be proficient in all areas of marketing and leasing, and highly skilled in executing effective resident retention plans.
Job Type: Full-time
- Downtown Silver Spring, MD
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off