Who are we? HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across digital, print and retail media.
The HH Global proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media Asset Management; Creative Production; Artwork Management; Trans creation and Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production Management and Marketing Fulfilment.
Sound like you? We are currently seeking a dynamic Production Services Manager (PSM) whose responsibilities will include customer service and product delivery through constant liaison with HH Global team and suppliers on all matters relating to print, point of sale and campaign management services. The primary focus of this role will be to deliver exceptional customer service – ensuring adherence by all involved to specified deadlines and budgets.
The PSM will, in conjunction with the procurement team, will select the most appropriate supplier, negotiate costing within defined limits and timescales for each job and ensure that internal procedures are followed at all times. Requests for quotations will be processed in a responsive manner and internal clients will be updated regularly on the progress of their work. Orders will be processed in the most efficient manner available.
- At least 5-10 years of world class print production experience, especially in direct mail campaigns, POP, POS and retail experience
- Global experience and perspective
- Expertise with project management tools, techniques and procedures
- Ability to identify, interpret and prioritize business requests
- Experience with pre-press and production processes for 1-8 color offset print, digital output, display, multimedia and promotional items
What will your focus be?
- Manage product and vendor printing processes in order to produce the highest quality deliverables within budget and deadline specification
- Assess project requirements and provide printing/production options; help establish baseline cycle times and budgets for reoccurring project types
- Coordinate with agency and production suppliers
- Negotiate pricing with production suppliers and ensuring realistic production schedules while reducing rush charges
- Manage and meet production milestones per project schedule
- Assist with pre-flight quality checks on all native files as needed
- Effective introduction and use of e-procurement system
- Implements and uses management information systems
- Ensures best practice in conjunction with wider operations group
- Ensures most competitive costs are achieved on each project
- Ensures best practice procedures are followed and documentation complete
- Ensures margins are achieved on each project
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
- Builds relationships with internal clients and manages their perceptions and expectations, particularly with regard to production timing and budgets
- Resolves customer complaints; Ensures results of the customer satisfaction surveys are acted upon where necessary
- Assesses production issues in advance and collaborates with creative team to provide solutions/options
- Demonstrates an understanding of the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the client
- Identifies and develops business opportunities in line with the business plan
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client. Implicitly understands the client’s business environment, organization and strategic objectives and provides a prompt, efficient and personalized service to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Displays knowledge of our business and competitor influences. Turns client requests into solutions that focus on quality. Continually strives to exceed budget expectations.
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and produces accurate financial reports. Uses knowledge to ensure business proposals are financial viable and focuses on maximising quality and controlling costs.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence and instils this in others. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Ensures processes are in place and adhered to and best practice implemented, delivery a quality result.
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals. Shares information and ideas with others and is willing to sacrifice own needs to achieve wider team or organizational objectives when necessary.
- Delivery of concise and well-structured written and oral communication. Tailors the style and content of communication to gain maximum impact and hold the audience’s attention.
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work and monitors performance against objectives to ensure targets are met.
- Works with energy and enthusiasm. Is determined to achieve results and demonstrates the ability to sustain effort over extended time periods.
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty. Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so.
Why work with us? This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law