*Due to the current Coronavirus uncertainties, we are suspending walk-in applications at all our North American sites until further notice.
The primary role of the Pharmacy Technician is to review, deny or approve and communicate coverage determination decisions for pharmacy requests according to clinical guidelines. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an empathetic and sympathetic approach while listening to customers, analyzing their needs and helping resolve their issues. If you are analytical, detail-oriented, and enjoy solving problems both imaginatively and resourcefully, consider a career with us today!
If you are extended an offer, HGS will cover the cost of CE and License Renewals relating to the FL Registered Pharmacy Technician License.
What do we offer?
· Competitive compensation including weekend and evening/overnight shift differentials
· A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
· Fun, professional atmosphere
· Health benefits
· Tuition reimbursement
· Employee recognition
· Internal promotions and transfers
· Full-time hours (average 40 hours/week)
90% of our Managers staff started their career as a Customer Service Representative
What would you be doing?
· Partner with pharmacists to review coverage determination and render decisions based on clinical criteria
· Evaluate and authorize approval of prior authorization pharmacy requests from prescribers received by telephone and/or facsimile using client clinical criteria
· Research, resolve and document prior authorization outcomes in the pharmacy system
· Utilize various call center applications and resources to research and resolve member issues
· Communicate decisions to a physician, physician office staff, pharmacists and/or management staff
· Other related duties as needed
What are we looking for?
· Must possess a clear/active state of FL Pharmacy Technician License
· 2+ years of combined, recent customer service experience
· Exemplary verbal communication and customer service skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced customer service setting
· A great team player!
· The ability to work any eight (8) hour scheduled shift within a Monday through Friday 8am-8pm schedule; weekends as needed based on business needs
· Pharmacy experience preferred but not required
· PTCB license preferred but not required
Chat or leave a message with us on www.joinhgs.com (8:30am-7:00pm EST Mon-Fri) or on Facebook @HGSUSA
HGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.