HGS - St. Louis Mapaville, MO
- Expired: July 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
HGS North America is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to support our client Bayer Crop Science in the Credit Department. This position is located in Creve Coeur, Missouri working for HGS on Bayer’s campus.
HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and over three decades of experience, we have helped our clients deliver exceptional results. We develop and implement some of the best-known processes and practices to deliver a comprehensive range of industry–specific solutions. We deliver seamless service to some of the world’s most recognized brands out of and across North America, Europe and Asia.
The HGS Financial Analyst works closely with the client’s Credit/Finance Team to manage issues related to order analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to Sr. Analyst and reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Independently take initiative to develop, manage and improve daily operations through the use of various systems
Compile and analyze data to improve customer outcomes
Perform forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking
Reconcile and recommend resolution for report discrepancies and problems
Work closely with Sr. Analysts to ensure accurate reporting
Create reports and spreadsheets for team to analyze trends and make informative financial decisions
Work on special projects as needed
Minimum Job Requirements: (Education, Experience, Skills):
- 5 year minimum business finance or related experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Agriculture or related field
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of PC applications for reporting and business analysis, word processing and présentations (SAP, Salesforce, Excel - Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.)
- Demonstrates the ability to drive process improvements across team
- Ability to make complex decisions and solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to understand complex business rules and terminology
- Advanced team-orientation and relationship skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Skills)
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 4 – 6 years business experience
- Intermediate knowledge of PC applications for reporting and business analysis, word processing and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to strategically improve and/or transform processes across functions
- Strong understanding of Monsanto systems
- Demonstrated ability to make complex decisions and solve problems
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
A global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle, HGS is helping to make its clients more competitive every day. HGS combines technology-powered services in automation, analytics and digital with domain expertise focusing on back office processing, contact centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to clients. Part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS takes a 'globally local' approach, with over 42,371 employees across 72 delivery centers (as on 30th June 2019) in seven countries making a difference to some of the world's leading brands across nine key verticals. For the year ended March 2019, HGS had revenue of $689 million.
HGS - St. Louis
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at HGS - St. Louis