Paint/Lacquer and Cabinet Hardware Customer Service Specialist
HGH Hardware Supply Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The custom Paint/Lacquer and Cabinet Hardware Customer Service Specialist is responsible for assisting contractors, end-user customers and Outside Sales with technical expertise in custom tinting paint, stains and lacquers, and hardware purchases. The ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers at the sales counter is vital to the role. Work involves ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work orders and formulas, tinting and mixing paint to customer specifications, and pulling hardware orders from the warehouse. Stocking shelves and setting up displays, and maintaining order and cleanliness of the tint room are also responsibilities of the position. The position may assist in making customer deliveries if necessary.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Tint and mix stain, lacquer and finish orders with specific color matching for both clear and solid lacquer products
- Partner with Outside Sales Representatives in fulfilling customers’ expectations and color requirements
- Support inside sales, counter and retail sales efforts by conducting in-store color consultations for contractors and retail customers
- Determining customers’ needs and present appropriate colors, products, and hardware purchases
- Provide quality and expedited service to all customers, in person and on the phone
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and generate new customer referrals
- Catalyze coatings and mix tints to customer specifications
- Maintain equipment, dispensers, and the appearance of the retail and tint work areas by ensuring spaces are clean, neat and well organized
Required Skills: To qualify for consideration an applicant must possess the following skills. Possession of these skills is a prerequisite for employment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Enjoy one-on-one customer facing
- Possess extensive knowledge of color theory and color harmony
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor racks, lift and carry 50-55 lbs.
- Effective verbal communication in person and by telephone
- Good written communication skills
- Detailed and computer savvy
- Comfortable working on your feet for a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Prior experience in a similar sales environment or customer service position
- Prior experience in the cabinet industry, carpentry, or painting
- Custom paint or tint experience
To learn more about HGH and the products we offer, please visit our website at www.hghhardware.com.
HGH Hardware Supply has been in business serving the cabinet and woodworking industry for more than 55 years, with current offices and warehouses in Birmingham, AL, Doraville, GA, Marietta, GA and Nashville, TN. We have Outside Sales Representatives who travel to assist customers throughout the Southeast, and HGH ships to locations throughout the United States.
HGH Hardware SupplyWhy Work Here?
Awesome culture and work environment!
HGH Hardware Supply, a major wholesale distributor of cabinet and woodworking supplies is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious candidate to work full-time delivering products, whose primary focus is customer service. This detail-oriented, energetic person is able to organize and prioritize tasks and enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. To learn more about HGH and the products we offer, please visit our website at www.hghhardware.com. HGH Hardware Supply has been in business serving the cabinet and woodworking industry for more than 55 years, with current offices and warehouses in Birmingham, AL, Doraville, GA, Marietta, GA and Nashville, TN. We have Outside Sales Representatives who travel to assist customers throughout the Southeast, and HGH ships to locations throughout the United States.
402 Harding Industrial DriveNashville, TN