Real Estate Division Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $4,000 to $10,000 Monthly
We're hiring a driven real estate executive division manager to take the lead of our real estate sector of our automation company to carry out basic administrative tasks and delegate/manage a team under him/her. You'll serve as a COO of your specific division. You will be responsible for accelerating the real estate sector of our company. You will also be responsible for hiring and managing people in your division, making sure things are getting done promptly and coming up with new ways to grow the division. Candidates should be quick problem solvers, outside the box thinkers, over achievers, goal crushers, extremely organized, a team player and having some experience in the real estate field in a huge plus. If you think you'd be a great fit and you have what it takes, we will know, so apply today!
• Hiring and managing a team of employees under your division
• Schedule and host meetings with your employees under you
• Schedule and host partnership meetings
• Come up with plan of actions to grow the company
• Utilize and look over Google sheets to check work of your employees
• Directly assist the managers of your division if they have any questions/concerns
• Use our Slack channel to be available to high priority situations and if a client may want to speak with you directly (we already have a client relations person)
• Develop systems, improve efficiencies, and write training manuals/SOPs for new processes
• Weekly reporting to the President and Vice President
• Monitor incoming emails and respond when needed.
• Oversee Virtual Assistants
• Seeking and booking new events for real estate for education
• Clear use of Slack
• Strong understanding of Google Sheets, Drive, and Email
• General ability to understand technology and utilize it effectively, quickly
• Multi-Task (Must be able to be a multi tasker, as you have various responsibilities)
• Organized and task-oriented, STRONG attention to detail
Requirement Skills and Knowledge:
• Computer skills - proficient in Google Drive/Sheets and Slack
• Ability to solve problems and think outside the box
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be "tech-savvy", including proficiency and/or the ability to quickly learn and use office productivity software & other platforms
• Must be well organized and able to multitask
• HUGE plus if you’re bilingual (Spanish/English)
• Must encompass a "no job too small" mindset ie) or do a random task outside of their "job description"
• Self-motivated with a strong desire for personal and professional growth. This desire typically allows for those who will own their position and not need prompting to find things to do. Must not be afraid to take initiative and implement ideas that will help this division be more efficient
• Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Accustomed to navigating specific computer software
• Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
• Can work on deadlines greatly
Minimum $5,000 per month base salary but if you exceed this with your 10% of monthly profits from your division then you only get paid that.
Our previous division manger was making $10,000 per month at his low months, you could definitely make a lot more. Your pay can exceed but is not limited to $100,000 per month.
About Handsfree Automation, aka HFA Consulting:
We are one of the only ones in the world doing a specific type of approach of real estate that requires not much more investment that partnering with us. We have a large group of investors under our partnerships and services that are always looking for new ways to grow and make more money. HFA is located in the Coral Gables area, our bustling office has been working with alot of high level individuals in the industry. As being one of the largest investment automation companies, being privately owned, we are always looking for new opportunities to grow.
HFA is literally home of the Millionaire Real Estate Division manger, and the only company which, at it's core, teaches and models the systems and practices of true business owners, believing that the purpose of business is to fund the perfect life.
If you are ready to be apart of the greatest opportunity to grow with a powerful company, and connect with the highest level individuals, in a state of the art technology company that believes in a fun environment of productivity, teamwork, and diversity where together, EVERYONE achieves more - then the HFA company is the best place to work for you. Please only apply if you think you’re an absolute ROCKSTAR, and we will know if you have the stuff. Look forward to connecting.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $5,000.00 - $100,000.00 per month
View public job page
HFA ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Great environment, with a performance-based culture where we strive for greatness daily. Opportunity to grow within the company.
Exciting, positive, performance-based culture with ample opportunity for growth in both responsibility and pay.
255 Alhambra CirMiami, FL
Real EstateView all jobs at HFA Consulting