Chief Operating Officer COO Private Equity Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, where we can help our clients’ achieve their dreams and goals.
Our new Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for all accounting, tax, portfolio valuation, financial reporting, investor reporting, and office operations for The OKU Private Equity Firm. We need a strategic problem solver who will work closely with other senior members of the firm to drive the growth of our business.
The OKU Private Equity Firm has over $13M USD in assets across the globe and is rapidly growing consistently.
- Be accountable for the management of all external audit, tax and servicer relationships of the private equity firm
- Build, maintain and help monitor compliance with all financial policies and procedures of the firm
- Assist with investment funding, the monitoring of portfolio company performance, investor relations, firm distributions, and human resources activities of the firm
- Manage a team of finance/operations staff, including fund accountants and valuation analysts
- Maintain full oversight of SEC preparedness, including the development of policies and procedures consistent with regulatory requirements and industry practices
- Co-ordinate with corporate functions for various administrative and office needs, including aspects of human resources, information technology, facilities, supply agreements and office management
- Provide oversight of accounting, budgeting and other financial analysis of the Private Equity Firm
- Maintain relationships with external parties, including auditors and tax professionals, administrators, insurance providers, and banks that provide credit lines to private funds
- Assist in Limited Partner relationships, investor meetings, due diligence and fundraising
- Assist in the management of external legal counsel in preparation and review of sophisticated legal agreements, including limited partnership agreements and portfolio company deal documents
- Assist in potential acquisitions of complementary businesses or portfolios
- Work with internal partners, including compliance, legal, and audit, to ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are being followed
- Bachelors degree preferred, with CPA and 10+ years of total relevant professional experience
- MBA and/or CFA desirable
- Experience working as a CFO, COO or Controller at a private equity/investment management firm, combined with strong private fund accounting skills
- Experience developing policies and procedures, with private debt
- Strong supervisory skills of both direct reports and external service providers
- Knowledge of private equity and debt valuations, including proven experience developing policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of capital call and distribution mechanics, including limited partnership agreements and securities purchase agreements
- Solid understanding of systems, including the implementation of third-party databases (i.e. Investran)
- An ability to develop positive relationships with a broad range of audiences, including limited partners and portfolio company CEOs and CFOs
- Strong skills to be able to manage companies, teams, start-ups and already existing businesses
- Strong skills of being self efficient
If you are ready to unleash your potential its time to start your career with The OKU Private Equity Firm.
About OKU Capital:
OKU Capital is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Coral Gables, Florida, we provide financial advice and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2021, we had more than 400+ employees, and hundreds of distribution partners, serving thousands of clients. As of September 2022, we had over $12 Million USD in assets under management and administration.
OKU Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the clients we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.
255 Alhambra CirCoral Gables, FL
Get fresh Private Equity Coo jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.