General Auto Service Repair Technician / Mechanic - Toyota
- Posted: over a month ago
General Auto Service Repair Technician / Mechanic
Hertrich Toyota of Milford can drive your career to the top FAST!
Our goal is to train you for a high A.S.E. level in only 12-15 months!
- Are you a talented general service tech/mechanic stuck doing the same repairs daily?
- Are you ready to work in an air-conditioned shop with plenty of work and Sundays off?
- Do you want to come in at the ground floor of an established company, get paid to earn your A.S.E.'s
AND EARN YOUR WORTH FOR A CHANGE?
Then apply at our Hertrich Toyota Shop 9AM- 5PM weekdays or online today!
We are excited to talk to you - you just need to be a successful Repair Mechanic with following tasks:
- General automotive repair services
- MPI, Brakes, Flushes and Filters
- Alignments, Tires and Batteries
- Can you do more? We have a fast track to your success either way!!
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE call 302-648-JOBS with any questions.
Hertrich paves your path as an Automotive Technician to rev up your career from day 1!
- #1 in Customer Service Retention means we are busy all year around
- Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES
- Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
- The latest in Diagnostic Equipment for our automotive repair shops
- 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
Hertrich Offers our Auto Service Repair Techs:
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Advancement Opportunities with established training plans for your growth and success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Cancer, and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Online Learning System and Training
- Established Training Path for Success
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 22 dealerships on the Eastern Shore.
General Automotive Service Repair Technician Qualifications:
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- A desire to become a highly certified ASE)
- Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license with minimal to no points
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Must have full set of auto repair tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships
AutomotiveView all jobs at HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships