Customer Service Specialist / Cashier / Receptionist - PT -Hyundai
HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships New Castle, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Specialist / Cashier / Receptionist
- Do you enjoy being a key player for a fast paced professional team?
- Are you the "go to" to handle all levels of customer service in your current field of work?
- Are you ready for a challenging core role, helping multiple departments and leading to endless opportunities?
Then, GET MORE OPPORTUNITY WITH HERTRICH AND APPLY WITH US TODAY! PLUS, ENJOY YOUR WEEKLY PAY DIRECT DEPOSITED AND MOST SUNDAYS OFF!
The Hertrich Family recognizes that the only difference between our business and the ones down the street is the people and processes within it. We know that in order to be world class we must build world class people, processes, and facilities. Since 1963 we have successfully grown our family to over 1000 employees, 22 locations in 3 states on the Eastern Shore.
GET MORE OPPORTUNITY:
Our Hertrich Family members will enjoy a culture that will encourage continuous improvement without sacrificing integrity or character and help to build opportunities for your professional improvement and personal growth. We also provide for our full time employees, an industry leading compensation and potential bonus plans, and benefits for our own including health, dental, vision, life, 401k Match and paid vacations along with vehicle purchase, parts and service discounts. Our award winning Company pays if forward with a strong sense of community, supporting local educators, hospitals, children's organizations and activities and veteran's causes.
We are looking for a highly organized Customer Service Specialist / Cashier / Receptionist that -
- Has a positive attitude regardless of the pace or situation.
- Is available to work a flexible schedule of less than 30 hours a week, up to 8 p.m. on weekdays (or until our last satisfied customer leaves) and Saturday day shifts.
- Will also be the wonderful, accommodating voice on the other end of phone or in person for our potential or existing Customers, Vendors, fellow Hertrich Family members or any other Guests to our Dealership.
- Will enjoy cross training to process Customer payments for Service appointments and Parts orders, disperse tags, titles and registrations and to help make their Hertrich experience the best that it can be every single time!
JUST THE BASICS:
A World Class Hertrich Customer Service Specialist / Cashier / Receptionist will need -
- A high school diploma or G.E.D.
- An excellent communicator with a positive, friendly attitude
- Computer proficiency, be eager to learn and have reliable transportation
- To pass a pre-employment background review and drug screen
- To know that you are a valuable Member of a Professional Team and TO DO YOUR BEST EVERYDAY!
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships
AddressNew Castle, DE
BusinessView all jobs at HERTRICH Family of Automobile Dealerships