Corporate Administrative Assistant / Full Time - HFAD
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Administrative Assistant / Full Time - Great Opportunity!
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships' Employment Office is searching for an experienced candidate who can perform administrative tasks requiring initiative, independence, and confidentiality in more than one area of office management and employee/customer relations.
If you enjoy juggling multiple projects simultaneously, following through to ensure all details are complete, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office and Power Point, this may be the perfect fit for you.
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Positive Management Support
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans, Disability, Accident, Cancer, and Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION; Under general supervision, performs a variety of responsible and complex technical and administrative duties relating to personnel functions and programs including; the areas of customer and employee relations, provides information and assistance employees and the general public regarding activities, processes, policies, and procedures; prepares various correspondence and Memorandums; coordinates activities related to area of assignment; and performs a variety of tasks requiring specialized knowledge related to area of assignment.
- Provide customer service, both in-person and by telephone or email; screen and direct telephone calls; take and relay messages; answer questions from employees and the general public regarding human resources, any customer relations issues, rules, and regulations; and other requests for information.
- Prepare accurate, high quality correspondence, reports, memos, forms, presentations, and other needed materials.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to All Departments; compose and type letters, Memorandums, and other correspondence related to assigned department programs and activities.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and agenda; notify employees of requests.
- Leadership and Managerial Skills
- Exceptional grammar, mathematical, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning skills
- Successfully interact and maintain great customer relations with the general public, as well as, management, and employees
- Excellent execution and follow-through skills
- Must be Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and Power Point
- High School Diploma required; college degree a Plus
- Minimum 2 years of increasingly responsible technical or administrative experience in personnel administration activities or comparable position.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
HERTRICH Family of Automobile DealershipsMilford, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.