Employees will interact with the project managers and report to immediate supervisor and safety personnel to assure a safe working environment is maintained. Opportunities for advancement are available and highly encouraged to all employees.
• Assist in physical tasks wherever/whenever needed
• Have reliable transportation to meet at work yard for morning task assignments
• Ability to work well with other crew members
• Unloading and loading of material up to 50lbs to perform daily tasks.
• Clean and maintain construction equipment appropriately
• *Familiar with heavy equipment operation is a plus**
• *Veterans are encouraged to apply**
• Willingness/ability to work outdoors daily
• Demonstrated decision making skills
• Ability to work in high production environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ensures a high level of accuracy
• Ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
• Pre-hire background check
Why Work Here?
We have been in business for over 52 years!