Heritage 4 Kids Early Learning Center is licensed by the Department of Public Welfare (DPW), rated STAR 4A by Keystone STARS, and accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). 4 Kids serves children 6 weeks through preschool. Regular working hours for a part time Teacher will be Monday thru Friday from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM (hours are subject to change).
Classroom duties for Teacher’s include but are not limited to:
• Designing weekly lesson plans that align with the Pennsylvania Early Learning Standards
• Creating and implementing individualized students goals based on assessment data
• Supporting the physical, social, and emotional development of all students
• Communicating daily with parents and conducting parent/teacher conferences
• Meeting all guidelines and regulations set forth by the Department of Public Welfare, Keystone STARS, NAEYC, and Heritage Community Initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree in Early Childhood or a related field.
• Must have current clearances (FBI/Child Abuse/Criminal Background) or be able to attain all clearances within 30 days.
• All applicants must also have a current health assessment and TB test.
• 2 years experience in an early childhood setting preferred.