*****THIS POSITION IS IN SANTA ROSA, CA*****
HERBL Inc. is looking looking for a reliable Warehouse Associate to support our company’s warehouse operations. Your responsibilities will include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred, but not necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Thursday through Sunday, 6:00am. to 4:30pm. Occasional weekday, and evening work may be required as job duties demand.
All employment offers are contingent on a background and drug screening.