HERBL Distribution Solutions provides supply chain solutions to the cannabis industry with the use of innovative technology, information management experts, security specialists, and sales/marketing professionals. Utilizing proven distribution methods, our model is based on a perishable supply chain strategy that emphasizes the importance of customer satisfaction. We are the final gate of quality inspection and testing; additionally, we provide tax collection and fulfill all state reporting requirements. At HERBL, we don't build corporate mergers - we build teams. We care deeply about our suppliers, customers, and team members, and we will continue to do everything we can to do right by them.
The Inventory Planning organization is responsible for the strategic planning of inventory to drive sales, manage inventory turn, and deliver profit objectives for HERBL and our brand partners. Inventory planners are innovators, optimizers and problem solvers who are constantly seeking opportunities to improve how we operate. You will collaborate with other business functions to support a product and inventory strategy intended to meet our customer's needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manage and maintain rolling operating financial forecast in collaboration with the HERBL sales team and our brand partners to ensure optimal inventory turns while maintaining in-stocks
· Assess and evaluate risks and opportunities in a high-growth environment
· Supply business analysis and actionable recommendations to our brand partners to help them address business needs
· Recap and analyze sales results and inventories on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
· Forecast receipt flow to ensure optimal inventory levels that balance liability and opportunity
· Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed to identify risks and opportunities
· You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
· You have strong planning and organizational skills
· You have experience in tops-down, bottoms-up planning
· You are comfortable and confident making decisions and recommendations grounded in data
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment that embraces change
· You have a bias towards action, results-focused and detail-oriented
· You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· You have a solid understanding of retail math
· You are intellectually curious
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Limited travel as needed
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
§ Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
§ 1-3 years related experience
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.