The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible to ensure inventory is accurately reported in all HERBL systems as well as METRC. They work closely with business units (Operations, Shared Services, Brand Operations, Purchasing and Compliance) to ensure the cross functional hand-offs follow best practices and standard operating processes that support accurate inventory reporting. They also work closely with Tech and Master Data Management teams to ensure systems functionality and any modifications, upgrades or investments are incorporated into SOP’s.
In addition to conducting ongoing cycle counts and system adjustments, the Inventory Control Clerk researches and corrects inventory discrepancies and oversees the preparation and tracking of Sales Sample Kits, returns to inventory and liquidation and disposal process. They must have working knowledge of operational efficiencies as well as SAP B1 system.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Performs cycle counts of all products within HERBL warehouse every 14 days with verification against SAP B1 and other inventory management platform
• Oversees transition from unavailable to available inventory (10Q to 10) to ensure system updates, including Leaflink
• Performs various audits and surveys to verify compliance with standard operating processes with respect to inventory updating
• Researches and corrects inventory reporting errors
• Works with business unit leaders to update and adapt training and process documentation ;Escalates Concerns to Sr Leadership
• Creates and manages creation and refreshing of Sales team Sample kits, including new products, new sales associates, special event and end of life samples
• Oversees product destruction within Cannabis Compliance regulations
• Processes returns physically and systematically
• Participates in implementation and oversight of METRC standards and practices regarding METRC, any state of local quality assurance and inventory management platform ongoing training
• Other assigned duties as deemed necessary to ensure HERBL Distribution operations maintain good standing for inventory reporting and regulatory compliance
• Create positive collaborative connections between HERBL business units and regulatory bodies (external Auditors, METRC, and other agencies
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
3. Prior experience with Cannabis Inventory a plus.