This position is responsible for providing excellent customer care and maintaining strong professional customer relationships via the phone and other media methods.
· Assist customers with new orders, advise status of orders, furnish information on our portfolio of products.
· Communicate delivery schedule changes, order deadlines and logistic information.
· Courteously and promptly resolve all customer questions and issues and properly refer them to appropriate personnel.
· Utilize Customer Care Relationship Manager Software (CRM), provides support with other data tracking tools and other tasks as need be.
Essential Functions & Duties
- Assume the responsibility for the accurate entry of customer orders received by phone, fax, email, and electronically.
- Communicate all order details to customer.
- Maintain customer account information on CRM.
- Field inbound calls from existing customers and new customer leads.
- Coordinate with transportation, warehouse, accounting, and sales as issues arise.
- Safeguard confidential information and only use it or disclose it as expressly authorized or specifically required in the course of performing job duties.
- High School Education, GED, or equivalent
- 1-2 years customer service experience or other related business experience
- Call Center experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word & Outlook
- SAP Business One experience a plus
- Knowledge of cannabis a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on deadline
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Ability to type 40+ wpm and baseline ability to 10-key by touch
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs
- Ability to lift and move up to 35 lbs. occasionally
- Generally works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.
- There is a dog present in the facility.
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid PTO
- Ability to participate in company medical, dental and vision plans