Primary Purpose: Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual remediation services, waste bulking, and/or demolition services, in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- May operate heavy equipment necessary for cleanup operations to include backhoe, excavator, etc.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained, repaired and in maximum operating condition
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
- Drive trucks, tankers and other vehicles requiring a CDL
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must meet the position level requirements as listed below.
- New driver, recently obtained CDL B/A and/or little driving experience
- Willing and able to support field operations as required
- Must have a CDL A or B license
- Complete HEPACO CDL Driver field practical and obtain sign-off by a qualified person
- Demonstrates strong safety values; can identify hazards and take appropriate action