Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.HR Assistant needed for Large Hospital
$20 per hour PAID WEEKLY
1. Is responsible for front desk reception. Greets and assists employees and visitors. Takes incoming telephone calls.
2. Oversees incoming and outgoing mail, and distributes to respective recipient. Accurately completes correspondence as directed.
3. Issues employee ID proximity badges to new hires, doctors, volunteers, students, and contract staff. As well as re-issues any lost, damaged or stolen ID badges.
4. Orders supplies for badging station when inventory is low.
5. Processes all employment verifications received via fax or email. Drafts employment verification letters upon request from current or former employees, following policy and procedures for employment verification.
6. Performs clerical data entry of all performance evaluations into the HR information system.
7. Performs data entry of all disciplines into the HR information system.
8. Assists with the Hospital’s Employee Recognition.
9. Assists with organization, planning, and communicating of special functions such as Hospital Week, Employee and Nurse of the Year, Denim Day, Wear Red Day, Big Week and others.
10. Accurately maintains employee files.
11. Processes employee changes to the HR tracking system.
12. Processes reports and information and distributes as needed.
13. Answers requests for information Communicates both verbally and in writing in a professional and knowledgeable manner while maintaining confidentiality.
14. Creates, inputs, and maintains computer data files, tracks and calculates data, and compiles reports as necessary.
15. Assists in the cover/relief of other department staff as needed and assists with special projects as necessary. Demonstrates necessary flexibility in regard to changes in the Hospital or department activities.
16. Is able to work with a minimal amount of supervision.
• Minimum of two years clerical experience, preferably in a Healthcare Human Resources environment.
• Able to type a minimum of 45 wpm
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and computer record-keeping skills.
• Knowledge of fundamental principles and practices of Human Resources administration preferred.
• Recruitment, staffing, and employee benefits administration experience a plus.
• Ability to input and extract data from computerized Human Resources Information system; manual dexterity to retrieve files and operate office equipment, including computers, printers, copiers, and fax machines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in dealing with public, co-workers, and hospital management. Presents a professional, outgoing, and welcoming appearance and attitude to all prospective and current employees and customers.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.
English( Speak, Read, Write )
- Willingness to work a contract to permanent position
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration.