Medical Group Seeking CNAs, CMAs, or EMTs for COVID testing.
$16 PER HOUR PAID WEEKLY
Multiple shifts, all require occasional weekends. 8 hour shifts between 8am-8pm. Full and Part Time needs.
JOB DUTIES AND DETAILS:
Performs basic clerical and office duties, including:
· Assembles necessary documents and supplies.
· Standing much of the day in outdoor conditions
· Effectively uses computer applications as needed in the office setting.
· Maintains medical records and other information.
· Maintains inventory of supplies, ordering and restocking as needed to ensure availability for patient care.
· Accurately documents patient history, physical and vital information into the medical record.
Performs business and financial duties including:
· Facilitates timely billing by completing the necessary documentation
Performs clinical functions within acceptable standards of care including:
· Perform Covid Collection Techniques with proper Personal Protective Equipment
· Recognizes and appropriately responds to emergency situations.
· Prepares and maintain examination and treatment areas.
· Performs complete intake process as specified by clinic best practices.
· Provides patient education as directed (content reflects specific training, guidelines, care process models, protocols).
Actively participates in quality improvement initiatives (i.e. CQI, TQM, Lean, 100% participation, etc.).
- 1 year of experience as a CNA, CMA, or EMT
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current and unremarkable certification
- Willingness to work a Contract position
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Please submit your resume asap for immediate consideration.