Busy Personal Injury/Labor Employment firm is looking for an attorney for the Labor/Employment position. Our firm provides hands on training from nuts to bolts of the litigation process. Eventually, attorney will be handling his/her own caseload, including document drafting, depositions and eventually trials. Our firm provides great training and experience, but candidate should be sharp and motivated. Please, submit your resume and salary requirement.
Attorney Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with clients on legal best practices.
- Prepare case file documents.
- Draft and administer contracts, negotiate deals.
- Review discovery documents and define best course of action.
- Adhere to a consistent schedule of hearings, court appearances, and case related conferences.
- Represent company in legal proceedings such as trials and administrative boards.
- Attorney should be admitted in NY!!
- Candidate should be interested in litigation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills and competency.