5775 S Transit Road, Lockport, NY 14094
Automotive Business Development Representative
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Prior Sales, Call center, or BDC experience Preferred
Heinrich Chevrolet is a family-owned new car dealership with over 40 years of experience in the Western New York area. We have a reputation for providing our customers with superior service during their entire ownership experience.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Heinrich Chevrolet is currently searching for highly energetic, self-motivated, confident individuals to join our BDC Department. We currently have positions open for Business Development Representatives. This is a great career opportunity for applicants with automotive BDC experience, customer service and/or telephone communication experience. Full-time and Part-time positions are available.
Job Benefits (for Full-Time position):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Family environment
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Responsibilities - BDC Representative:
- Making outbound calls using the provided scripts as well as taking inbound calls
- Setting daily and monthly goals for outbound calls, contacts, and appointments scheduled
- Recording hourly call, activities, contacts, and appointments
- Use of our Customer Relations tool and recording appropriate notes
- Use of our Business Development Center tool recording calls, activities, contacts and appointments with appropriate notes
- Completing Business Development Center training
Requirements - BDC Representative:
- Strong Computer and Phone Skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Prior Sales, Call Center, or BDC Experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to ask the customer qualifying questions following an appropriate script and scheduling sales appointments
- Committed to customer service and satisfaction
- Professional in personal appearance and attitude
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.