SOCIAL REHABILITATION FACILITY ADMINISTRATOR /PROGRAM DIRECTOR
HEARTLAND WELLNESS CENTER LLC Redding, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ADMINISTRATOR QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES (Title 22,Div. 6, Chapter 2, Section 80064) All Social Rehabilitation Facilities shall have an administrator.
The administrator shall have the following qualifications prior to employment:
(1) One year of full-time work experience in a management or administrative position and ,
(2) Completion,with a passing grade, of 15 college or continuing education semester or equivalent quarter units, of which 9 units which shall be in administration and/or management..
(A) Three years of full-time work experience in a management or administrative position may be substituted to meet the requirement of (2) above.
The administrator of the facility shall be responsible for the following:
- Communication with the licensee concerning the administrative operations of the facility.
- Development of an administrative plan and procedures to define lines of responsibility, workloads, and staff supervision.
- Recruitment, employment, and training of qualified staff, and termination of staff.
If the administrator is also the program director, he/she shall also meet the requirements of the program director set forth in California Code of Regulations, Title 9, Subchapter 3, Article 3.5, Sections 532.6 (f), (g), and (i)
PROGRAM DIRECTOR QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES (Transitional Residential)
All Social Rehabilitation Facilities shall have a program director.
- A bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work or any other major which includes at least 24 semester units in one or more of the following subject areas:
- Social Work
- Behavioral Sciences
- Psychiatric Nursing; and:
2. One (1) year of full-time work experience in a community program that serves clients (direct provisions)who have a mental illness. *Work experience in Substance Use Disorder Residential facilities will not be considered for this type of experience by DHCS
3. Four (4) months must be in a position of supervising direct care staff,
****As an alternative to the Bachelor's degree and experience required above, a total of three (3) years of experience in providing direct services in the community to persons with mental illness, which six (6) months must be in a position of supervising direct care staff, and graduation from high school or possession of a GED may be substituted
The program director shall be on the premises the number of hours necessary to manage and administer the treatment program of the facility.
HEARTLAND WELLNESS CENTER LLCWhy Work Here?
A new company looking for serious long term staff that want to grow with us. A benefits package will be offered after 120 days.
Social Rehabilitation Facility For Mentally Ill People Ages 18 to 59.
2165 Kimber CourtRedding, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at HEARTLAND WELLNESS CENTER LLC