Chiropractor South Jordan, UT
- $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Chiropractor South Jordan, UT (20 min S of SLC)
$70k- $90k (depending on experience) plus bonuses
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in South Jordan, UT. We need a full spine Chiropractor who is passionate about the benefits of chiropractic care and enjoys providing high-quality compassionate care along with a knowledgeable and reputable integrated team.
Ideally, the incoming Chiropractor is passionate about health, has great work ethic, high energy, up-beat, positive, solution-oriented, and is optimistic. You will be fully operating as a physician performing exams, x-rays, creating care plans, doing report of findings, providing care while collaborating with the other physicians and therapists in the office. Experience with multiple chiropractic techniques a plus, including Diversified, Gonstead, Thompson Technique, Activator, CBP, Muscle Activation, Sports injuries, Whiplash, Pettibon and others are performed.
We are an integrated wellness practice, that takes a holistic and integrated approach to treatments. We have been proudly serving the community of Salt Lake City for 25 years! We have a fantastic, dedicated, and reputable team of chiropractors, medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, and amazing support staff. Our all-encompassing approach to patient care allows us to create effective and long-lasting solutions.
- Patient evaluation- medical history, review pertinent imaging/reports, physical exam
- Take and review X-rays
- Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
- Communicate with patients their ROF, diagnosis and treatment goals
- Educate the patient about care plan options, therapies, modalities, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records and notes
- Chiropractic Care- Adjustments- Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, Activator, CBP, Muscle Activation, Sports injuries, Whiplash, Pettibon and others are performed, and various therapeutic modalities
- Collaboration with the DCs, MDs, healthcare professionals, and staff within the practice for comprehensive patient care
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college (DC)
- Chiropractic license in UT
- Willing to work as a part of an integrated team
- $70k- $90k (depending on experience)
- Bonus Compensation- performance based
- In-office care
- Reputable and supportive integrated team!
- No Weekend work and ½ day on Friday
This provides a unique opportunity to be able to work alongside some of the best in the industry providing a truly comprehensive holistic approach to healthcare. We need someone who can bring their positive energy, great adjusting, and unique diagnostic skills to our team. If you are interested, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume.
Powered by JazzHR
HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT COUNSELORSSouth Jordan, UT
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.