Chiropractor Salem, OR
- $70,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Chiropractor Salem, OR (45 miles S of Portland)
Full time or Part time
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our growing practice full time in Salem, OR. Our practice is a wellness integrative clinic that focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! We have an amazing team, that assists with processing, intake, and prepping patients in the room for the doctors. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate a Chiropractor looking for either part time or full-time work.
Our ideal candidate has diverse skills to handle all types of patients, a variety of complaints, and an interest in full scope of chiropractic services. Do you focus on the patients and provide individualized care? Are you passionate about chiropractic? Do you put the patient’s well-being first? Then we want you to join our well-respected team of chiropractors!
We are an integrated health and wellness clinic, that provides high quality care to the community of Salem. Due to our fantastic reputation, our patient base continues to expand. We have a wonderful team of 3 Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Multiple CA’s, Nurse Practitioner, and administrative staff, that collaborate to provide individualized comprehensive care, that our patients need and deserve! We believe that it is an honor and privilege to serve the residents of our county and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the best care to our patients to build a healthier community. We utilize the whole person approach, and by combing the very best hands-on technique, chiropractic procedures and providing the newest and best practices, we can help our patients on their journey to good health.
- Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
- Take and interpret digital X-rays
- Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation (to include in office massage and rehab)
- Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, modalities, rehab exercises, DME, and therapy
- Supervise and advise Chiropractic Assistants on patient care, exercises, and rehab
- Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
- Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records on EHR
- Maintain patient follow up and treatment compliance
- Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
- Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
- Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
- Chiropractic license in OR
- $70k-$100k per year plus bonus compensation (Depending on experience and hours worked)
- Bonus Compensation and Profit Sharing
- Flexible schedule
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Supportive staff
We use a holistic approach to care, leaving us better able to help our patients achieve optimal levels of health and wellness. Are you ready to join a dynamic team? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We have a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Torchin / CEO
Powered by JazzHR
HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT COUNSELORSSalem, OR
Get fresh Chiropractor Salem, OR jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.