Customer Service Representative - Nationwide
- $18 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Sunbelt seeks an experienced medical receivables management representative to perform account follow-up work with international patients and insurance carriers for hospitals located across the U.S.
The company offers the flexibility of remote and office-based employment based on candidate's preference.
Experience and Skills:
- Two years of relevant experience in a physician or hospital setting OR collections experience outside of healthcare is required.
- Familiarity working with patients and healthcare insurance providers is a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish or French is preferred (as well as other languages).
- Customer service skills, answering questions, and working with people is required.
- Experience with EPIC, Cerner and other major patient accounting systems is a plus.
HEALTHCARE RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT COMPANYFort Lauderdale, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.