Window Treatments Inc., a window treatment installation company, has an immediate need for an ambitious full-time Installer to provide installation and repair services to both residential buildings and the construction industry. Come work with us in Wayne, where you will:
- Transporting and handling products safely to the customer destination
- Installing units using necessary tools and techniques as recommended
- Inspecting pre-installed product for any malfunctions, as well as conducting final post-installation inspections for proper operation and damage
- Providing expertise if needed and communicating information in a clear and efficient manner
- Demo window treatment products for customers
- Accepting continual product training and keeping up-to-date regarding new product and technical specifications
The Good Stuff Compensation & Benefits
- Time to recharge - paid time off to help you stay on top of your game
- Company van provided for installations
- Extensive training to learn a skilled trade
- Overtime is expected, allowing you to earn more
About Window Treatment Installations Inc.
Window Treatment Installation Incorporated does exactly what our name implies. We service the Design Trade by measuring for and installing both hard and soft treatments.We've been in business for 15 years and are continually growing.
Successful candidates will be solutions-oriented problem solvers who are dependable and effective communicators. Our employees are the reason for our success and therefore should be personable, self-confident, customer-focused and have solid computer skills. We provide paid training. Experience is not necessary, however, experience in home automation, light carpentry or other construction-related positions can be helpful. Ideally, in your background you have demonstrated:
- Technical aptitude, strong work ethic, and stable work history
- A customer-oriented approach with good communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keep up with the HDTalentBoost community on: