- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come be a part of HDL's growing marketing team! In your role as a Marketing Assistant, you'll play an essential part in bringing new, innovative ideas for the firm's marketing efforts, creating and developing proposals, supporting HDL's graphic design needs, recruiting talented professionals, and collaborating with technical staff in our Anchorage and Palmer offices.
Working within our Marketing and Business and Development Group, the ideal candidate will:
- Thrive in an environment that fosters and encourages creative thinking and new ideas
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills
- Be highly organized, creative, and have a responsive and positive and attitude
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess experience in preparation of graphics for digital, web, and social media
- Have an eye for design, such as typography, alignment, hierarchy, etc.
An ideal candidate will bring 1-3 years of experience in marketing of communications and be willing to learn the ins and outs of marketing in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (A/E/C) industry.
Employment type: Both full-time or part-time options will be considered.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or communications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Graphic/Fine Arts preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Experience with Digital and web-based media platforms
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Assist marketing team members with coordinating and producing responses to RFQ/Ps
- Coordinate proposal content from outside consultants and design teams
- Edit and proof-read materials
- Assist with maintaining HDL's external and internal communication efforts, including website and social media
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for marketing assets, company presentations, trade booths, social media, and other internal/external collateral
- Attend job fairs, trade shows, and other in-person opportunities to market services and recruit staff
- Contribute to maintenance of resources and database systems, including Unanet A/E and company Wiki
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This position primarily works in a standard office setting. This role is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
As a team member at HDL, you can expect a fun place to work, a family-friendly setting, and flexibility in your work schedule and environment. HDL's culture is defined by our commitment to provide responsible infrastructure solutions by engaging clients, empowering employees, and exceeding expectations.
At HDL, we want to empower our employees in their careers. When you work with us, we will encourage you to follow your passions, and we promise to be committed to your safety, well-being, and professional development.
With more than 70 employees, our services include civil, aviation, transportation, water/wastewater, hydrology & hydraulics, geotechnical, environmental, surveying & mapping, and construction administration. We work with our clients to develop creative solutions with an emphasis on quality, integrity, teamwork, respect, and positivity.
HDL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HDL Engineering Consultants
Get fresh Marketing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.