- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a marketing and communications firm that does great work with great people. How do they do it? They InteGREAT. Brand building and business building. Marketing and sales. They develop multi-disciplined, integrated approaches—and then execute them flawlessly—to help clients achieve results.
Can You Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? They are seeking a self-motivated, highly driven Account Supervisor who will be able to support the implementation of strategic marketing activities for a variety of clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinate client projects from beginning to end and assist with generating creative briefs, developing accurate estimates and timelines, conducting project kickoffs, coordinating client calls and internal meetings, and updating status reports.
- Cultivate internal resources for potential future needs the company may have in the Account Services department.
- Coordinate client media efforts, to include: Trafficking monthly media placements to publishers; reviewing proofs and approving/making changes as needed.
- Ensure comprehensive and concise communication between internal and external Client teams in client calls and internal status meetings.
- Supporting agency marketing and new business activities
- Staying attune to general marketing trends and best practices.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or a related field.
- 6-8 years of marketing/corporate communications or project management experience. Advertising Agency experience preferred.
This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement. Other benefits include:
- Flexible work hours and relaxed dress code
- Outstanding Medical, dental, and vision insurance with generous company contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching program
- Company supported life insurance
- Company wide profit sharing plan
- Comfortable modern office environment
- Company sponsored professional development program
- Free coffee, beverages, snacks and free parking
HDJ & Associates, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at HDJ & Associates, Inc.