- Posted: over a month ago
HDIS is looking to add warehouse associates to our HDIS family!
This position is Monday-Friday daytime shifts and we are also offering a *$1,000 sign-on bonus!*
(Specifics of sign-on bonus will be discussed at time of interview)
You know the drill. If you've worked in a warehouse before you get it. Pick. Pack. Ship. Repeat.
Or maybe you haven't. And you've only heard stories of what it's like to work in a fulfillment center.
So why HDIS? How would working here be any different working anywhere else?
At HDIS, you're not just essential; you're the heart and soul of our business.
We serve a community of people who are considered medically vulnerable. The quality of their life largely depends on our ability to deliver the products they need to survive. It's not just a job, it's a service, and it's more rewarding than you could ever imagine.
We aren't shipping to large corporations or hospitals, but to the front doors of the people we've all vowed to protect. And we can't do it without you.
Most importantly, we exercise compassion in all of our interactions, because after all the relationship we build with our customers is not just a punch line, it's the pillar of our business. And it doesn't matter if you're customer facing or in a supporting role we are guided by this core value.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- First and foremost: work with amazing people (for real, you'll love them)
- Accurately select products for outbound shipments in accordance with established procedures
- Prepare outbound packages for customers, ensuring product is accurately labeled, inserts added, and in undamaged condition
- Be responsible for the care, control, and maintenance of products and equipment
- Meet or exceed established performance measurements and goals in a consistent manner
- Perform physical movement of products
- Observe and comply with all facility safety, training, and security requirements
- Participate in inventory control operations as required
We're excited about you because...
- You have a passion for helping others; exercising patience, empathy, and care with each interaction with fellow teammates
- You have knowledge or experience with warehouse, shipping, receiving, inventory control operations, and material handling equipment
- You attain basic computer skills
- You have a high level of reliability as it pertains to attendance
- You are organized, driven, and attend to details with a high level of accuracy and consistency
- You excel in providing high quality service to both internal and external customers
Why you'll love working at HDIS:
- Competitive pay & bonus structure (duh, no one works for free!)
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- An outstanding culture that has earned us the Top Workplace award for the 10th year straight (from the St. Louis Post Dispatch it's kind of a big deal!)
- A friendly staff of coworkers, peers and leaders that value our employees just as much as we value our customers (and that's a lot!)
- An annual PTO "Caring Day" to volunteer for a cause that is important to you
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 9 paid holidays a year
- Vacation & personal time that accrues from your start date (because... work/life balance)
- 401k with 3% match that begins immediately
- ALL. THE. THINGS!
If you are ready for a rewarding career, we would like to speak with you!
Consistent with the Company's duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of recognized hazards, and to ensure compliance with its legal obligations, HDIS prefers all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, but it is not a requirement.
HDIS is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. HDIS also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at HDIS