HDI requires an experienced installer familiar with stainless steel fabrication for installation work on job sites located throughout the US, but primarily in the Northeast.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fabricate architectural stainless steel railings and components on job sites of both new and existing construction.
- Measure and mark layout for installation
- Perform TIG welding per plans and specs.
- Grind and polish metals, drill holes, and work with metalworking equipment and tools.
- Verify accuracy of finished installed products against drawings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience reading blueprints and drawings required.
- Must be proficient in TIG welding and must be willing to travel to job sites for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift sixty pounds, be fluent in English, have a current valid driver’s license and provide work related references.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check including motor vehicle report required.
- Prospective employees must meet requirements of HDI’s Driver MVR Policy.