Part-time & Full-time Opportunities to Support People with Disabilities at Home
Looking for great people to come work for a great company!
We are actively hiring Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) in the greater Portland Metro area to help clients make progress toward their goals. Support needs range from full and partial assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), monitoring for safety, planning and organizing daily tasks, and providing positive behavior supports. To find out more information about our opportunities, confirm you meet the minimum requirements below and follow the steps to apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months verifiable experience as a direct care provider in a professional, private, or volunteer setting.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Work 1-on-1 with clients on a consistent schedule at their home and in their community.
- Provide support in accordance with a written service plan to help clients reach their goals.
- Document services and report to supervisor weekly.
Compensation & Benefits
- Start at $13-$14/hr DOE.
- Mileage reimbursement plan.
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision benefits package.
- Accrued Sick time (Up to 2 weeks paid).
- Time and a half Holiday pay.
- Set Schedules with options for flexibility.
- Paid training.