Are you an experienced Delivery Driver looking for better pay and free weekends? If so, HD Supply is ready for you! Our Local Drivers are on the road Monday through Friday and make it home every night.
Starting Pay: $16/hr and up
Shift: Monday through Friday, 6am until finish
Location: Central Freight Line, 255 S. Navigation Blvd., Corpus Christi TX. 78405
HD Supply Offers:
- Local Delivery Routes (Not Over the Road)
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- 14 Days of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Must be at least 21 yrs of age
- Must have a clean Driver's License
- Must be able to operate up to a 26 ft box truck
- Ability to operate a 16ft-26ft Box Truck with automatic transmission and air brakes.
- Clean driving record required; this is a Non-CDL position.
- At least 1 year of Delivery Driving experience preferred.
- Experience with multiple stops a plus.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs or more on a regular basis with a dolly.
- Ability to load and unload a truck.
- Ability to navigate the basic functions of a computer and handheld devices.
- Ability to be self-sufficient with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in Hot/Cold/Wet environment.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
Why Work Here?HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion – all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of ways.
Corpus Christi, TX