HCT has an immediate need for a Senior Compliance Auditor at a large academic medical center in Texas. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Conducting compliance reviews and auditing clinical and operational processes, policies and procedures for errors or irregularities to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and guidelines
- Researching regulations to determine approach and methodology for compliance reviews
- Documenting review acitivities in automated system
- Recommending internal controls to promote adherence to applicable state and federal laws
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in corporate compliance, internal audit and/or healthcare compliance
- Certifications: One or more of the following certifications - RHIA, RHIT, CPC, CPC-H, CHC, CCS, CCS-P, CIA
- Computer Skills: Strong working knowledge of Electronic Medical Record; other related software applications and Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
Please let me know if you are both interested and available for this assignment. We have a bonus program for referring a successfully placed candidate. If you have a referral, do not hesitate to share that information with us. Your referrals are very much appreciated!
All expenses are covered while on assignment including housing, airfare, transportation, meal allowance and trips home during the assignment.
Keywords: HIM Compliance Auditor; Coding Auditor; Coding Compliance;
HCT Executive Interim Management & Consulting
Fort Worth, TX