At the Urgent Care we strive to create great patient experiences every day. We are looking for a full-time X-ray technician Clinic Manager to join our Denver Urgent Care and Family Medicine Clinics.
You will be a great fit for our organization if you:
- Prefer working in a family environment for a local Colorado company, rather than a large corporation.
- Are great at building relationships and understand a patient centered model.
- Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions every day.
- Would like to start or continue your career with a rapidly growing company.
- Accountability and Execution
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Patient Centricity
- Relentless Pursuit of Continuous Improvement
The Clinic Manager provides leadership in daily operations of the practice. This role is responsible for administration of business, financial and clinical functions of the practice. They will assist in the development and maintenance of community partnerships to further the clinic reputation and referral of services within the community. Practices personal accountability and leads staff to achieve set goals and objectives as well as acts as a champion for our company mission and core values. Works closely with executive leadership team to develop, implement and maintain programs that enhance quality of patient care, safety of care delivery, achieving a high level of patient and provider satisfaction, as well as meeting budgeted financial clinic performance.
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing levels and schedule assignments. Monitors overtime, tracks employee time off and arranges coverage for shift absences.
- Oversees and assists with all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, file management, and answering phones. Performs staff responsibilities as needed to reduce wait times and enhance the patient experience in the clinic.
- Identifies, analyzes, and ensures any patient complaints or office issues are handled appropriately.
- Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching and mentoring to staff. Ensures that orientation, safety checklists and ongoing core competency documents are completed and documented.
- Performs or assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions in a timely manner.
- Conducts regular staff meetings and facilitates communication and distribution of information as requested by the executive leadership team.
- Oversees ordering of medical supplies, vaccines and inventory tracking to meet patient needs and financial budgets.
- Ensures the timeliness and accuracy of patient charge entry into the billing system and assists with collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge) and reconciling bank deposits.
- Handles labor management including reconciling time clocks, escalating employee complaints, and assisting in hiring activities. This includes selecting and hiring individuals that possess appropriate credentials and who demonstrate experience, initiative, self-direction and enthusiasm for their respective roles.
- Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints.
- Consistently meets negotiated timeframes, including various special projects which may require acquiring, reviewing and analyzing information, identifying problems, recommending solutions and writing reports.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- We offer generous compensation with great work-life balance
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- PTO and holiday pay
Brian Torchin / CEO