Psychiatrist - Adult Outpatient Punta Gorda, FL
$300,000 - $350,000 a year
outpatient behavioral health practice in Punta Gorda, Fl. We are located in between Sarasota and Fort Myers and are close to some of the best beaches, boating and fishing in America. We are a physician owned company that has been in business for over ten years founded with the mission of providing a better work environment for employees and a superior level of care to our patients. We offer generous encounter times so patients feel their physician understands their goals and providers can develop real relationships with their patients. Being privately owned, we are able to offer a high level of autonomy to our psychiatrists as well as a dynamic model that can be molded to the individual interests of the psychiatrist leading each location.
We serve a high-functioning adult clientele and treat anxiety, depression, mood disorder, ADHD, PTSD, and other conditions. In addition to medication management we also offer therapy services with licensed mental health councilors on staff. Feel free to check out all of our positive our reviews on google and see photos of our office on our website. Come join a team where the patients love their providers and the administrative team creates an ideal environment for patient and provider alike.
The position offers a guaranteed salary of $300,000 plus a generous production based bonus system with $50,000 in potential bonus, almost 5 weeks of paid time off and standard clinic hours of Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. There are no responsibilities for night, weekend or on-call coverage.
Responsibilities include providing psychiatric evaluation and diagnosis for patients including:
- Develop a treatment plan to include medication management as needed and/or recommendations for therapy
- Use of EMR with timely and accurate completion of notes and paperwork
- Provides patient-centered care with a strong focus on customer service
- Able to stay on schedule by completing patient appointments in a timely manner
- Four weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Must have completed residency and be board eligible
- Florida License
- Those who have recently competed residencies are welcome