Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner San Jose, CA
Potential Sign on Bonus- $5,000
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our medical practice in San Jose, CA. This position will be part time to start at 3 days per week, with the hours increasing as the practice grows.
The Clinician Manager will lead and manage a close-knit team of healthcare professionals, providing clinical oversight, guidance, structure, and support to ensure efficiency in workflow and outstanding patient care & satisfaction. In addition to managerial duties, the Clinician Manage will provide direct patient care through pir weight loss & management services and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) program. The Clinician Manager will be responsible for achieving clinic goals (service delivery, patient satisfaction, and quality improvement), people development (training, recognition, satisfaction, hiring and retention), and fiscal management (cost management and revenue), and be an active participant in all operational and strategic planning.
The ideal candidate will have a background in weight loss, nutrition, women’s health, endocrinology, bio-identical hormone replacement treatment, or a strong desire to learn. This role may require travel in the South Bay area to support surrounding clinics.
For over 15 years, we have been providing high quality care to the community of San Jose and our well-earned reputation for compassionate care of the highest level has ensured that we continue to grow and expand. Our medical practice is dedicated to improving health and well-being through lifestyle changes leading to sustainable, clinically significant weight loss. Informed by cutting edge research, quantified biometrics, and medical supervision, we tailor weight loss plans to help members through a low-carbohydrate, real food based, personalized approach to optimize health and wellness. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy also available to achieve similar ends. Our professional staff includes experts in medicine, nutrition, psychology, and physical fitness who meet individually with members each week. All are passionate about empowering our members with knowledge, personal support, and proven science to achieve optimized health.
- Conduct weekly 1:1 consultations and coaching sessions with members participating in our weight loss program. Utilize motivational interviewing skills, empathy, compassion, and active listening skills to establish strong rapport with members
- Evaluate and assess members’ health needs and effectively communicate, guide, educate and support members on their health and wellness journey
- Collaborate with members, establish health goals, and educate members about the scientific theory behind the program plan to enhance the effective of such conversations
- Provide bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) services to members in accordance with our protocols and procedures
- Provide routine care and management of all members as outlined in our standardized procedures. Perform physical examinations and screenings of members
- Diagnose health issues and detect changes in members’ conditions. Effectively communicate and educate members about specific wellness concerns
- Regularly provide member follow-ups in a timely manner
- Document all visits, track progress and results, and make modifications as needed. Ensure all member records are up to date (test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.)
- Administer medications
- Operate medical equipment
- Hire, coach and develop staff, including professional development planning and growth opportunities. Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals. Delegate tasks, ensure accountability and provide regular feedback
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action
- Manage employees’ regular work schedule (overtime, time off requests), timesheets and daily attendance
- Foster a work environment that emphasizes our mission, vision and guide principles, allowing for disagreement over ideas, expeditious conflict resolution, and appreciation of diversity. Cohesiveness and collaboration
- Actively participate in weekly team and management meeting
- Evaluate, plan, and improve SOPs to enhance quality of care, member satisfaction, efficiency and output
- Master’s degree from an accredited NP or PA program
- CA licensed PA/NP
- DEA Registration Certificate
- OIG Clearance and NPI number
- Must be able to meet and receive a background check to include criminal records clearance
- Background in women’s health, weight loss, OBGYN, or endocrinology a plus
- A strong interest in preventative medicine, modern biomarker laboratory assessment, psychiatry, and endocrinology
- Strong conviction in the underlying rationale behind our approach. Mastery of the physiology, pharmacology, and psychology underlying our weight loss approach
- At least 1 year of clinical experience after graduation
- Management experience preferred
- Part time to start at 3 days per week
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plus company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Free in-house services (Weight Loss and Bio-identical Hormone Therapy), Discounted Products (e.g. Vitamin Therapy)
- 4 paid wellness days
- Stock options
- Potential bonus compensation
- Short term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
We are mission-driven and particularly passionate about the impact of the life-changing care we provide. Ideally, the incoming provider has a passion for helping individuals transform their lives through nutrition education, exercise guidance, and lifestyle coaching. If you are someone with superb interpersonal skills - a “people person,” empathetic listener, sensitive, upbeat, optimistic, articulate, gracious, and tactful and can quickly build relationships with weight-loss patients of varying backgrounds, personalities, temperaments, and needs, then we want to hear from you! Help countless of individuals within your community reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals!! If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume.
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.
AddressSan Jose, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at HCRC Staffing
Get fresh Part Time Physician Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.