Seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT) for an outpatient private practice in Winchester, VA
We are seeking a licensed Physical Therapist to provide integrated, state-of-the-art physical and occupational therapy care and rehabilitation. As a part of our team, you will have immediate access to referral sources, patient records, imaging studies, and more, allowing for optimal patient care and recovery.
Our therapists become an intimate part of our team and work closely with Board Certified Orthopaedic surgeons to design diagnostic specific, evidence-based protocols, driving optimal outcomes in the areas of Sports Medicine, Total Joint, Occupational Medicine, and more.
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Doctoral degree in physical therapy as evidenced by a college diploma.
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of Virginia.
Restores patient's function, alleviates pain and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to identify and implement components of the physical therapy process.
- Identify learning needs and teach patients and families.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Additional Qualifications/Skills as outlined in the full job description.