Physical Therapist Longmont CO
seeking a qualified, friendly, team oriented, and professional Physical Therapist to join our team. Our Company is recognized by employer clients, patients, and regional payers as the leader in our field and a model of quality medical care and excellent customer service. Employee and patient satisfaction are at all-time highs as our company continually strives for excellence in all facets or our business. This a full-time position that will be regularly scheduled to work M-F from 8:00am - 5:00 pm at our Longmont clinic.
Essential Job Duties & Tasks
- Evaluation and assessment of patients relative to physical therapy needs; Formulation of specific plans of treatment and goals for each patient; With physician approval, implementation of the physical therapy services defined in the patient care plans
- Completion of all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner: Initial evaluations, daily treatment notes, staffing reports, discharge summaries, Medicare forms, timely reassessment, educational activities for patient, billing related documentation, insurance justification letters for equipment purchase and rentals, and other documents as may be requested or required of patient care activities; Provides patient educational services: Provides both verbal and written information to patients as appropriate. Documents all education activities and response in patient charts
- Supervise, as needed, the administration of physical therapy services by the physical therapist assistants
- Participate in plan of treatment reviews, patient case review conferences, patient assessment and reassessments, staffing with physicians
- Compliance with established policies and procedures of the company, including strict adherence to Patient Confidentiality.
- Assist the Medical Director as directed in the following, but not limited to: Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, Program Evaluation, Infection Control, and Safety Committee activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Clinic hours are approximately 8am -5pm, Monday - Friday, no weekends. Hours are dependent on business and clinic needs.
Brian Torchin / CEO