Seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner (NP) for an outpatient Physical medicine private practice in Las Vegas Nevada
- Salary 10K Month,
- bonus ($ 50 per injection),
- Insurance Benefits
We are a Regenerative Medicine Clinic serving adults, mostly with chronic degenerative joint conditions (knees, hips, shoulders, lumbar/cervical discs..etc.). The primary role of this position will be providing both palpation-guided and ultrasound-guided injections of stem cells, as well as patient history, and evaluation.
Our most desirable candidate will have multiple years of experience performing joint injections (palpation-guided and/or ultrasound-guided), along with high clinical confidence in the areas of patient evaluation, and clinical/patient care decision making.
Our next level of candidate consideration would be of a NP with less or no experience performing joint injections (as described previously). Since we have a need for multiple NP and offer ongoing training in the specific area of regenerative medicine, we are considering paid training of the right candidate and we welcome you to apply, even if you think you might not have the level experience described above.
It is our aim to create the most desirable environment for not only our patients but our team as well. This vision is intentional, and very much a priority, coming from the owners/directors of our clinic.
Here is a description of some of the job duties for the position
- Patient evaluation (reviewing pt. history and exam findings)
- Perform palpation-guided joint injections (prior experience is desired)
- Perform ultrasound-guided joint injections (prior experience desired/not required and training can be provided)
- Perform intramuscular injections
- Trigger point knowledge (desired)
- IV insertion
- Periodically attend educational/training seminars regarding regenerative medicine
- Complete patient records
- Drawing blood
- Use of centrifuge (eventually)
- PRP injections (eventually)
- Report inventory of medical supplies to office manager
- Review of any imaging notes/reports ( x-rays, MRI, …etc.)