Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Sandpoint, ID 83864
salary plus bonus is $110-$125 per year
The Pain Clinic is a growing interventional pain practice looking for a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. We offer minimally invasive procedures, lifestyle approaches, and conservative medication management. We are committed to providing an excellent patient experience and we are looking for a provider who puts patient care first.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A passion for helping patients improve their quality of life
- Strong time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge in using an EMR system
The NP or PA will be responsible for the following:
- Patient consultations to determine an appropriate diagnosis for their condition
- Determine a treatment plan
- Establish and nurture patient relationships
- Assist in management of pre & post procedure treatment
- Participate in a rotating on call schedule with other providers in the practice
We offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive pay
- Desirable hours
- Paid Time Off
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, no Fridays or weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Have a great day!
Brian Torchin / CEO
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.