Medical Sales Consultant
HCRC Staffing Huntsville, AL
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Clinic Patient Sales Consultant
Job Posting – Patient Sales Consultant
part time to start 1 day per week
Huntsville, AL 35242
non-surgical regenerative medicine practice with clinics across the US. Our goal is to help patients with arthritis, sports related injuries and chronic joint pain, without the use of surgery, steroids, or pain meds.
excited to open the Huntsville, AL 35242market and we are announcing a job opportunity within our organization. We are currently looking for a Patient Sales Consultant to act as our Financial Coordinator. As mentioned, we specialize in the use of regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain.
will spend tens of thousands of dollars on a weekly basis by adverting on local radio, TV, search engines (ie: Google), and social media. All inbound leads will be prequalified by our call center which will schedule appointments at our clinics. In other words, your time won’t be wasted with random sales leads and therefore we’ll be expecting a high closing rate.
The Sales Coordinator must be a highly motivated individual that preferably has healthcare elective procedure experience in dealing with cash –pay (no insurance) medical practice. We are looking for skilled "deal closers" who can overcome objections and challenges from patients and articulate to the patient why our practice and procedures are an amazing fit for them. They are expected to perform sales functions, meet with patients and guide them in the treatment processes. Following up with patients on a regular basis to develop relationships is a critical function of this medical center role as well as ensuring excellent patient satisfaction. Achieving year over year sales growth by increasing gross revenue for the clinics are a must!
- Understands the physiology for each treatment offered and able to explain each treatment in great detail as prescribed by the medical provider
- Reviews notes from the medical provider in order to speak with patient concerning treatments
- Obtains treatment plans from medical providers to present to the new patient
- Learns and delivers verbiage for each treatment option prescribed by the medical provide
- Explains to the patient any imaging questions after medical provider establishes their diagnosis and explains pathology
- Answers any questions the new patient may have regarding finances
- Explains recommended procedures, financial breakdown, financing options .
- Closes 50%+ of patients they see. An average of 12 patients a day will be seen.
- Perform outreach and marketing to help bring in a consistent flow of patients.
- Works closely with marketing department to optimize campaigns.
- Achieve year over year sales growth
- Increasing practice gross revenue
- 2 year minimum experience in a related healthcare industry based environment.
- 2 year minimum experience in sales of elective medical procedures.
- Experience with regenerative medicine/PRP injections, Pain management is a PLUS
- Experience with cash payment options, non-insurance elective procedures.
- Experience using 3rd party financing options such as CareCredit
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with the right range of contingencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to interact with staff in a team environment.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Our very competitive compensation structure will include base salary plus bonuses/commissions typically exceed $100,000/year working part-time-to fulltime.
- Medical sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- regenerative medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.
HealthcareView all jobs at HCRC Staffing