We are currently seeking a full-time and part time Massage Therapist to join a growing medical practice in Brookfield (Milwaukee) Wisconsin.
This practice is a wellness clinic who focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you provide the best massages, we want to speak with you!
Essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law. Designing specific sessions based on patient individual needs.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
· Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
· Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to patients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
· Creates excellent patient experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
· Completes chart documentation accurately and completely.
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.