- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chiropractor Royersford, PA (30 miles NW of Philadelphia)
4-day work week! Mon-Thursday!
$85k-100k plus bonuses
We are looking for a Chiropractor for our Chiropractic practice full time in Royersford, PA. We are seeking a DC who is philosophically based and grounded in Chiropractic principles, who has a desire to help other by providing top-notch care to families and our community. We are a family chiropractic office, so the incoming Chiropractor must be willing to care for all populations, especially pregnant women, babies, and children. Our ideal candidate thrives in a high-volume environment, is open-minded, teachable and a great communicator who enjoys connecting with others and building long term relationships.
Our family chiropractic office has proudly served the community of Royersford for over 8 years and due to our well-earned reputation for high quality care, we continue to grow. We have a dedicated team of chiropractors and support staff that work together to provide the most comprehensive care that our patients need and deserve. We treat a wide variety of age ranges and conditions, from pregnancy through geriatrics, wellness, and injuries. We are there for our patients, helping them and their families reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals. We believe in a work life balance and offer 4-day work weeks.
- Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
- Take and review Diagnostic imaging/X-rays (with marking)
- Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
- Develop and prepare appropriate treatment plans
- Patient education as to diagnosis, 1-1 Patient Report of Finding, treatment plan options/techniques, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, principles of chiropractic, benefits of continued chiropractic care
- Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments- (Torque Release, Diversified, Webster, Thompson), rehab and various therapies and modalities
- Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes)
- Leading and collaborating with team on daily schedule and flow of day, Lead team meetings
- Work cooperatively with the team and other support staff for comprehensive patient care
- Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- reassessments
- Phone calls- Answering questions the patient has about chiropractic care, how they are responding to care, and outcomes of care, etc.
- Coordinating and facilitating team training on office systems and procedures
- Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
- Active Chiropractic license in PA
- Webster-certified preferred
- Trained in pediatrics with the ICPA
- Knowledge of TRT and philosophically rooted in chiropractic principles
- Full time
- Monday – Thursday
- Occasional Friday mornings for meeting and training
- Bonus Compensation- Tiered bonuses based on meeting office and personal goals
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice and license renewal fees are covered.
- Wholesale pricing on all supplements
- Birthday and work anniversary gifts
- Monthly/bi-monthly lunches
We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate, principle-based DC to our group. We offer great work life balance with a 4-day work week, competitive compensation, supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic in the Royersford community. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume.
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.
HealthcareView all jobs at HCRC Staffing
Get fresh Chiropractor Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.