Machine Operator- $18/HR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$500 Sign-On Bonus!
Machine Operator (1st & 2nd & 3rd shift available)
To operate a variety of molding, decoration, and assembly machinery.
Duties and responsibilities
· Loading fast paced machinery.
· Visually inspecting and packaging products for conformance to standards.
· Meet production goals.
· Read job books and follow contents included.
· Maintain safe and clean work area.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Good manual dexterity.
· Detail Orientated.
· Reliable attendance.
· Must be able to work overtime as needed.
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
This position requires all employees to wear protective ear equipment as well as a hair net (and beard net when applicable) during all shifts. Employees MUST have the ability to lift upwards of 50lbs on occasion
9% shift differential added to base pay
12% shift differential added to base pay
**Overtime is available (but not guaranteed) on a "first come, first served" basis.**
When applying, please indicate what shift you are interested in.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
To ensure employee safety, we have implemented several new safety procedures such as :
- Pre Entrance Questionnaires
- Contactless Temperature Monitoring
- Socially Distanced Common Spaces
- Designated Departmental Cleaning and Sanitizing between shifts
HCP is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of prestige primary packaging containers for the cosmetics, skincare and fragrance industries. HCP’s product portfolio includes standard and customized compacts, lipsticks, mascaras, lip gloss, pots, skincare jars, tubes and bottles, fragrance closures and other cosmetic items. With an enviable reputation for innovation, creative technology and state of the art manufacturing, HCP is professionally supported and represented by its own regional and local offices, providing customers with direct and immediate access, feedback and solutions.
370 Monument RoadHinsdale, NH